SeReNdIpItY

In our darkest hour, In my deepest despair, Will you still care, Will you be there, In my trials, And my tribulations, Through our doubts, And frustrations, In my violence, In my turbulence, Through my fear, And my confessions, In my anguish and my pain, Through my joy and my sorrow, In the promise, Of another tomorrow, I’ll never let you part, For you’re always in my heart.

Monday, December 12, 2005

...The Stuff that I bought in BaHrAin ...




I did not post it earlier because there was a problem in posting the pictures I do not know what ? ... but Finally it is there and I hope that the server of KSA can show and do not blocking it ...
they are calenders of my best things in the world .Wrestling and F.R.I.E.N.D.S ...
...

they are very nice and wonderful from inside ...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home