SeReNdIpItY

In our darkest hour, In my deepest despair, Will you still care, Will you be there, In my trials, And my tribulations, Through our doubts, And frustrations, In my violence, In my turbulence, Through my fear, And my confessions, In my anguish and my pain, Through my joy and my sorrow, In the promise, Of another tomorrow, I’ll never let you part, For you’re always in my heart.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Signs Of The Year 2005 ( FuNnY)

*YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2005, WHEN??.. *
*1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave. *
*2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years. *
*3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of four. *
*4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you. *
*5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they *
*don't have e-mail addresses. *
*6. You go home after a long day at work and still answer the phone in a *
*business manner. *
*7. You make phone calls from home and accidentally dial "9" to get an *
*outside line. *
*8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different *
*companies. *
*10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news. *
*11. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job. *
*12 You pull up in your own driveway and use your mobile phone to see if *
*anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries. *
*13. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the *
*screen. *
*14. Leaving the house without your mobile phone, which you didn't have for *
*the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and *
*you turn around to go and get it. *
*15. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee. *
*16. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :) *
*17. You're reading this and nodding and laughing. *
*18. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this *
*message. *
*19. You are too busy to notice there was no number 9 on this list. *
*20. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a number 9 on *
*this list. *
*AND NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING AT YOURSELF.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home