SeReNdIpItY

In our darkest hour, In my deepest despair, Will you still care, Will you be there, In my trials, And my tribulations, Through our doubts, And frustrations, In my violence, In my turbulence, Through my fear, And my confessions, In my anguish and my pain, Through my joy and my sorrow, In the promise, Of another tomorrow, I’ll never let you part, For you’re always in my heart.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

...{{ To My DeAr SiStEr }} ...


it is somthing woderful to have a sister ... it is more wonderful if this sister is a great and adorable sister ... it is the only good thing left in my life after my mother passed away ( allah yer7amha) ... since my mother(god bless her soul) and my sister (shorooq) ( sunrise) is taking care of the responsibilites of the house ...it is true that I am not living in the house because of my studying but I always come in the vecation ..and the way she can handle two old people who want everything by the book is great ... she is taking my mother place and I worried because I dont want her to see what my mother saw from these habits and old regulation of the old people but honestly I admire her alot .. I hope she will finish her degree and to have a great husband who can really appreciate her the way she deserve ...
at the last day of ramadan I am saying that I love my sister and I wesh the happeniss to her all her life inshalla ....

To SHOROOQ

and thats the bottom line cause salah said so ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home