SeReNdIpItY

In our darkest hour, In my deepest despair, Will you still care, Will you be there, In my trials, And my tribulations, Through our doubts, And frustrations, In my violence, In my turbulence, Through my fear, And my confessions, In my anguish and my pain, Through my joy and my sorrow, In the promise, Of another tomorrow, I’ll never let you part, For you’re always in my heart.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

WhO SaYs MeN DoN't ReMeMbEr AnNiVeRsArIeS... --(Ta7SheEsH StOrY)--

A woman awakes during the night to find that her
husband was not in their bed. She puts on her robe
and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him
sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in
front of him. He appears deep in thought, just staring
at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his
eye and takes a sip of coffee. "What's the matter,
dear
?" she whispers as she steps into the room, "Why
are you down here at this time of night
?". The husband
looks up, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were
dating, and you were only 16
?" he asks solemnly.
The wife is touched to tears thinking that her husband
is so caring and sensitive. "Yes, I do" she
replies. The husband pauses. The words are not coming
easily. "Do you remember when your father caught us
in the back seat
of my car making love
?" "Yes, I remember" says the
wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him. The
husband continues... "Do you remember when he shoved a
shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my
daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years
?'"
"I remember that too" she replies softly. He wipes
another tear from his cheek and says... "I would
have gotten out today!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home