SeReNdIpItY

In our darkest hour, In my deepest despair, Will you still care, Will you be there, In my trials, And my tribulations, Through our doubts, And frustrations, In my violence, In my turbulence, Through my fear, And my confessions, In my anguish and my pain, Through my joy and my sorrow, In the promise, Of another tomorrow, I’ll never let you part, For you’re always in my heart.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

... WhEn The HeArT SpEaK --( JusT A LiFe )--...

Sometimes I feel that I did a lot of mistakes. I don’t know why but sometimes I consider

my love as a mistake. Believe me I feel that way, u want to know why cause I am the only

one who appreciate that love , I am the inventor of this love and u ,what can I say about u.

u just setting watch me how I suffer from it with a huge smile on your face. I don’t know

how u can do it. But I will say something which I am honest in it . I love u more than

anything in this world ,more than myself. U became like a dream to me . I like every

thing u do .I love u when u r smiling, when u r crying, when u r angry, when u hate, when u love.

I love the way u talk ,the way u dress, the way u sleep, the way u act about something, the

way u laugh , the way u walk ,the way u eat, the way u drink, and the way u look to me

and say”hi” . that’s a tiny piece from what I feel. U know when someone love, like how I

love, I am always thinking of u, I am imagining u in front of me every time every place, I

wrote your name in every thing in my books, in my notes, in my phone, in my password,

in my heart. I can do whatever u want me to do, I will take my heart and my soul put it in

a box and close it and give the key to u, to enjoy playing with my heart. When I say every

thing I just say it before and u pretend not listening to it. how then u want me not

considering this love as a mistake. U destroyed my life for a while, I became someone

lost without any identity. I know that u say it is not u fault, but I want u to know how I felt.

I will be a liar if I say that I don’t try to forget u but the fact is that I cant do this. Because

I love u, I love u, I love u, I don’t want u when u read this u feel terrible for me. I just

want u to know that how much I love u………………………………………………

N N N N N N N N N N

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home