SeReNdIpItY

In our darkest hour, In my deepest despair, Will you still care, Will you be there, In my trials, And my tribulations, Through our doubts, And frustrations, In my violence, In my turbulence, Through my fear, And my confessions, In my anguish and my pain, Through my joy and my sorrow, In the promise, Of another tomorrow, I’ll never let you part, For you’re always in my heart.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

It's A LiFE

FINALLY,
SALAH has come back to appreciate his life .....
today is the 14 of october 2005 corresponding to 11 of Ramadan 1426 .... the day I start this page .....
I hope it is going to be what I want and to your people to have a little fun reading about my LIFE ....
it will be 4ever inshalla ...
AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE ... CAUSE SALAH SAID SO ...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:21 AM, Blogger salah said…

    poczymwyszedl

    thanx I hope u like it ...
    and visit us again ....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home